STF Building Guidelines
Health & Safety Measures
In order to protect the health and safety of all those attending in-person STF events or meetings are required to:
- Wear a mask
- Provide proof of two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine OR a negative COVID-19 test results that is no more than 7 days old
- Please bring proof of vaccine or test results to the event with you. Unfortunately, those who are unable to meet this requirement will not be permitted entry. Testing locations are listed on the Government of Saskatchewan’s website.
- Stay home if you are ill. Please complete this self-screening listed below.
STF Service and Facility Update
- The ESRC offers curbside pickup and pickup by appointment.
- No external bookings are currently permitted.
- We remain open to members receiving service and supports. Meetings and events will be organized in a way that balances safety and maintaining our operations. There may be last minute changes for participants and we appreciate your flexibility.
- All visitors who enter the building are required to wear a mask.
- Masks will be made available for visitors who do not have a mask.
- Staff are also required to wear masks outside of their workspaces. This includes any meetings with visitors.
If you are planning to visit the Federation office, please perform this self-screening before your arrival:
- Are you experiencing any general symptoms of COVD-19 or feeling at all unwell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact as identified by the Medical Health Officer with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have any members of your household tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you travelled outside of Saskatchewan, to a restricted location or otherwise, or have you travelled outside of Canada within the previous 14 days?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please delay your visit.