STF Building Guidelines
Effective July 1, 2022
Health & Safety Measures
All STF facilities and in-person STF events or meetings are mask-friendly. We welcome you to wear a mask if wish to do so.
In addition, please stay home if you are ill. Below is a self-screening list to help you determine if you should attend to our event, meeting, or facility.
STF Service and Facility Update
- STF may host meetings/events with external participants using COVID-19 Room Capacity limits.
- We remain open to members receiving service and supports. Meetings and events will be organized in a way that balances safety and maintaining our operations. There may be last minute changes for participants, and we appreciate your flexibility.
- Our building is considered mask-friendly; we welcome you to wear a mask if you wish to do so.
If you are planning to visit the Federation office, please perform this self-screening before your arrival:
- Are you experiencing any general symptoms of COVID-19 or feeling at all unwell?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been in close contact as identified by the Medical Health Officer with persons who have tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have any members of your household tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, please delay your visit.
Thank you for your cooperation as we help ensure the health and safety of our employees, our members, and the community at large.