CTF Advisory Committee on French as a First Language
Posting Date: Jan 11, 2023
Closing Date: Apr 24, 2023
One member required – Two-year term, renewable (for each of the committees listed below)
The Canadian Teachers’ Federation is inviting applications for a number of advisory committees. These opportunities are a great way to make an important contribution to your profession.
Committee openings are as follows:
- CTF Advisory Committee on Diversity and Human Rights
- CTF Advisory Committee on French as a First Language
- CTF Advisory Committee on Indigenous Education
- CTF Advisory Committee on the Status of Women
- CTF Advisory Committee on the Teaching Profession
Please find attached excerpts from the CTF/FCE Handbook Constitution, Bylaws and Procedures pertaining to advisory committees for your reference.
Deadline: April 24, 2023
Applications must be accompanied by rationale.
Please forward questions to:
Scott Burant, Managing Director, Member Services
Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation