Let’s Spread Some Joy
Because smiles and kindness are contagious, too.
It has been a challenging 12 months. Every one of us has adapted, changed course and pivoted more times than we can count. This Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week, let’s celebrate the good by thanking someone who’s made a difficult year a little more manageable.
There’s no need for a mask, hand sanitizer or pivoting to participate.
A kind word goes a long way. To show appreciation:
- Download an image below
- Email it directly to someone who you want to thank; or
- Post the image on social media. You can tag the individual or organization you want to recognize.
- We encourage you to also tag @SaskTeachersFed and use #Educationmatters.
Who do you want to thank this week?
- The colleague who always greets you with a smile, even behind a mask?
- A member of your household who supported you so you would have more time to create and adapt lesson plans?
- A substitute teacher, administrator, colleague or staff member who was there when you felt overwhelmed?
- Someone who supported your own child’s learning while you were busy supporting public education?
- A neighbour who was helping you out while you were isolating?