Dealing With COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic presents a range of challenges and stressors in our personal and professional lives. ComPsych Guidance Resources, your Member & Family Assistance Program provider, is offering a number of webinars and resources to help you remain healthy and deal with the emotional impacts of the outbreak.
In uncertain times, staying healthy at work can feel like an uphill battle. These materials offer tips to feel well. (français)
If you’re now working from home, these guides offer tips for adjusting to the change. (français)
If you’re feeling stressed, this relaxation break offers a quick breathing exercise to help keep you grounded. ( français)
ComPsych’s trainers have designed a series of webinars to offer guidance and best practices to help you navigate the unique situations that you may encounter over the coming weeks. This series includes five titles, each of which will be delivered as a live, interactive session at three different times to accommodate schedules. Those titles are:
- Why Can’t I Stop Eating? How Emotions Impact Our Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Managing Worry & Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tools To Handle Covid-19-Related Stress
- Self-Isolating Together: How to Get Along With Your Partner and Kids During The Pandemic
- Being An Effective Manager During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Survol de pratiques relatives à la transition au télétravail en raison du coronavirus
To view dates and times for each presentation, and to register for an event, please login to MySTF.