Dealing With COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic presents a range of challenges and stressors in our personal and professional lives. ComPsych Guidance Resources, your Member & Family Assistance Program provider, is offering a number of webinars and resources to help you remain healthy and deal with the emotional impacts of the outbreak.
With a new normal on the horizon for teachers, returning to the classroom may be causing some fear or anxiety. This guide offers some tips on transitioning to that new normal.
With a new normal on the horizon for teachers, returning to the classroom may be causing some fear or anxiety. This guide offers some tips on transitioning to that new normal. français
In uncertain times, staying healthy at work can feel like an uphill battle. These materials offer tips to feel well. français
If you’re feeling stressed, this relaxation break offers a quick breathing exercise to help keep you grounded. français
ComPsych’s trainers have designed a series of webinars to offer guidance and best practices to help you navigate the unique situation in which we find ourselves. This series includes seven titles:
- Pandemic Anxiety as Kids Return to School
- Coping with Uncertainty About COVID-19
- Navigating Your Work from Home Transition
- Why Can’t I Stop Eating? How Emotions Impact Our Eating During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Managing Worry & Anxiety During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Tools To Handle Covid-19-Related Stress
- Self-Isolating Together: How to Get Along With Your Partner and Kids During The Pandemic
- Being An Effective Manager During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Faire face à l'incertitude dans la crise du Covid-19
- Réussir le passage au télétravail en situation de crise du Coronavirus
- Survol de pratiques relatives à la transition au télétravail en raison du coronavirus
To access recorded versions of the webinars or view Compsych’s dedicated phone number, please login to MySTF.