Adaptive Schools Foundation Seminar
School-wide improvements in student learning accrue in schools whose work cultures are collaborative. In such cultures, professionals learn to talk about the hard-to-talk-about details of learning, teaching, assessment and the cumulative effects of their work with students. Productive teams are developed, not born.
- Develop an increased capacity to initiate, develop and sustain high-functioning groups.
- Gain an expanded repertoire of practice facilitation tools.
- Develop skills to move groups beyond consensus to common focus.
- Experience ways to value and use dissension, argument and conflict.
- Learn strategies to keeping group members on track, on topic, energized and resourceful.
Audience: All educators with an interest in formal or informal leadership.
2317 Arlington Avenue
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.