The Amazing Brain in the Early Years
New understanding in brain research offers an alternative lens through which to see young learners. Teachers have the potential to help create amazing brains that are wired to learn, grow and develop to their fullest. Experience some Brain 101 activities before diving into how our everyday routines, play, the environment and daily interactions affect growing minds. Make connections between your current classroom practices and creating an optimal environment for brain development. Work collaboratively with others to explore brain-based research and practical classroom activities you can use in your classroom tomorrow.
- Understand current research regarding Brain Development and how it aligns with developmental milestones.
- Examine current practices with considerations to Brain Development.
- Explore possibilities for intentional planning that maximizes a child’s potential with attention to current brain research.
St. Walburg, Saskatchewan
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.