The Amazing Brain in the Early Years (Full)
New understanding in brain research offers an alternative lens through which to see young learners. Teachers have the potential to help create amazing brains that are wired to learn, grow and develop to their fullest. Experience some Brain 101 activities before diving into how our everyday routines, play, the environment and daily interactions affect growing minds. Make connections between your current classroom practices and creating an optimal environment for brain development. Work collaboratively with others to explore brain-based research and practical classroom activities you can use in your classroom tomorrow.
• Understand current research regarding Brain Development and how it aligns with developmental milestones.
• Examine current practices with considerations to Brain Development.
• Explore possibilities for intentional planning that maximizes a child’s potential with attention to current brain research.
Audience: Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten-Grade 2 educators
650 Coteau Street W
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.