The Amazing Brain in the Early Years (Full)
Hosted by Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools.
New understanding in brain research offers an alternative lens through which to see young learners. Teachers have the potential to help create amazing brains that are wired to learn, grow and develop to their fullest. Experience some Brain 101 activities before diving into how our everyday routines, play, the environment and daily interactions affect growing minds. Make connections between your current classroom practices and creating an optimal environment for brain development. Work collaboratively with others to explore brain-based research and practical classroom activities you can use in your classroom tomorrow.
- Understand current research regarding Brain Development and how it aligns with developmental milestones.
- Examine current practices with considerations to Brain Development.
- Explore possibilities for intentional planning that maximizes a child’s potential with attention to current brain research.
Audience: Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten-Grade 2 educators.
**10 spots available
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend at half the applicable registration cost. If interested, please have your administrator email email@example.com or call 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code. Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.