Beginning Your Journey to Becoming an Anti-Racist Educator
The STF has COVID-19 measures in place. Please review the precautions before attending an in-person Federation event or facility.
This two-day intensive will support you in understanding the disparities you witness within the education system, the frustrations and questions you may experience about the practices and approaches within schools, and the assumptions and ideologies that manifest ongoing inequities.
- Expand knowledge and understandings about forms of racism and how they operate within the education system.
- Provide language to name inequitable school practices and the assumptions that guide them.
- Deepen understanding of an anti-racist stance in education.
- Consider your role and responsibility to engage in racial equity work within your classroom and school.
Audience: All educators
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
**Special pricing: 2-day intensive for the price of 1
Did you know? If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration Deadline: December 5, 2022 at 12:00 p.m.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.