Blended Learning Series
The following series is structured to support teachers with blended learning*. Although the sessions are targeted at blended learning, the outcomes and activities can be adapted for exclusive face-to-face and online learning as well. Each session will provide examples for elementary, middle, and high school contexts.
*Blended learning for this context refers to student classes where there is a blend of face-to-face and remote learning.
Each one hour session will provide:
- An understanding of each concept.
- Reflection time to identify how the concept applies to your learning context.
- Three learning strategy take-aways.
Audience: All teachers
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.