Bridging Religious Identities With Catholic Studies (2 Days)
Welcome to a day to work collaboratively through the aims, goals and outcomes of our new Catholic Studies curriculum. In this initial day, we will work together to develop and extend our understanding of the richness and depth of the beliefs, practices, traditions and culture of the Catholic faith. Opportunities to experience and share different forms of prayer, to explore the purposeful use of scripture and the many genres of resources, and to practice the skills in planning and assessment will be embedded in this day.
- Experience unpacking of aims, goals and outcomes of curriculum.
- Developing and extending understanding of the richness and depth of the beliefs, practices, traditions and culture in the Catholic faith.
- Experience/share different forms of prayer, purposeful use of scripture/genres.
- Practice in the skills of the planning assessment cycle.
Audience: Grades 9-12
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.