Building Mathematical Fluency and Automaticity With Games
Looking for a way to increase engagement while targeting mathematical fluency in your math class? Games are a wonderful way to support fluency development, conceptual understanding, reasoning, communication skills, vocabulary and more! Come join us in exploring how to leverage high quality math games that will engage students while supporting your curricular goals.
- Examine curriculum and reflect on when games can best support learning in their classroom.
- Explore structures and procedures that allow for meaningful game play.
Experience a variety of high-quality games and resources.
Audience: Grade 1-10 educators
5017 46 Street
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.