Classroom Management: Creating a Positive Classroom Climate
This two-day workshop begins with a focus on creating a positive classroom climate and the actions that teachers can take to create the conditions that support student engagement and success. The second day focuses on building deeper understanding of student behaviour, and approaches and strategies for students who require more support.
• Develop understanding of how to build a positive learning environment that supports student engagement and classroom management.
• Consider what is being communicated through disruptive behaviour and how to respond in supportive ways.
• Explore interventions and strategies for responding to students’ behaviour in ways that address their needs and increase their success.
Audience: All Grades 1-12 educators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the registration cost. In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code. Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.