Classroom Management: Creating a Positive Classroom Climate
The STF has COVID-19 measures in place. Please review the precautions before attending an in-person Federation event or facility.
This two-day workshop focuses on the actions teachers can take to create a positive classroom environment that supports student engagement and success. The second day focuses on building deeper understanding of student behaviour and explores approaches and strategies for students who require more support.
- Identify foundations of a positive learning environment that supports student engagement and classroom management.
- Consider what is being communicated through disruptive behaviour and how teachers might respond in supportive ways.
- Explore interventions and strategies for responding to students’ behaviour in ways that teachers might address their needs and increase their success.
Audience: Grade 1-12 educators.
2311 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late||Ltd 2022|
Registration closing date: April 5, 2022
Did you know? If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.