CPI™ Verbal Intervention
Pre-learning required: Participants must complete online modules through the Crisis Prevention Institute™ before attending as well as a post-test for certification. Access and instructions will be emailed two weeks prior to the classroom session.
Learn to recognize the stages of an escalating crisis and practice evidence-based intervention techniques that can be used in person or in virtual classrooms.
- Learn to identify stages of crisis development.
- Practice a range of verbal strategies that can be implemented in virtual or in-person settings.
- Demonstrate the ability to respond to challenging behaviours while adhering to physical distancing protocols.
Audience: General education teachers, special education teachers, behaviour interventionists and administrators.
2 hours of asynchronous pre-learning via online modules. Access and instructions will be emailed two weeks prior to the classroom session.
3 hours live facilitation via Zoom
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration Deadline: March 31, 2021, 11:59 p.m.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.