Crucial Conversations teaches skills for creating alignment and agreement by fostering open dialogue around high-stakes, emotional, or risky topics–at all levels of your organization. By learning how to speak and be heard, and encouraging others to do the same, you’ll surface the best ideas, make the highest-quality decisions, and then act on your decisions with unity and commitment.
Participants will practice the skills needed to:
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively.
- Foster teamwork and better decision-making.
- Build acceptance rather than resistance.
- Resolve individual and group disagreements.
2311 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.