Differentiating for the High-Ability Learner
Addressing the diversity of needs in the classroom can feel complex, especially when you are trying to include and challenge students with enrichment activities. During this day, teachers will experience a variety of tools that can effectively be transferred into their classroom to meet the needs of the high-ability learners and heighten engagement.
- Explore a variety of tools to integrate differentiation enrichment activities.
- Understand the characteristics of a gifted child and a high- ability learner.
- Plan for instruction that meets the needs of diverse learners in the classroom.
Audience: Grades 4-8 educators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.