Digital Citizenship - CANCELLED
When we think about supporting students in becoming digital citizens, it often feels so overwhelming that we may just want to check out of the digital world entirely. In this workshop you will have the opportunity to learn the basics of teaching students how to think critically, behave safely and participate responsibly in the digital world.
- Learn the basics of teaching students how to think critically, behave safely, and participate responsibly in the digital world.
- Discover where the curricular links live in the SK curricula.
- Engage in various resources to support the digital citizenship learning journey.
Audience: All Grades 1-12 educators
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.