Early Learning With Block Play – Numeracy, Science, Literacy and So Much More!
The STF has COVID-19 measures in place. Please review the precautions before attending an in-person Federation event or facility.
Join us to discover and deepen your understanding of the many foundational skills that children develop during block play. Through concrete, hands-on activities, participants will experience and examine the many connections between block play and curricular outcomes and the current research on the topic.
- Explore current research on block play in different domains.
- Organize and plan for curricular outcomes as they are embedded in block play.
- Create invitations with block play to encourage conceptual understandings.
- Explore documentation and data collection during block play.
- Share with others and create networks of support in your field.
Audience: PreK to Grade 2 educators, support staff and administrators.
STF - Eamer Auditorium
2317 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Did you know? If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.