EdTech Team Google Summit for Education
Sessions include two keynote presentations, a demo-slam competition, and a closing capstone session - plus two full days of informative breakouts, cutting-edge demonstrations and hands-on workshops led by experienced and knowledgeable professional developers.
- Deployment & Management of Google Apps
- Google Apps for Education Certification
- Chromebooks in Education
- Android and Google Play in Education
- Google Maps and Earth Across The Curriculum YouTube for Schools Google Plus for Personal Learning Networks 20% Time for Students and Educators Google Classroom, Google Drive, Google Sites, Google Calendar, Gmail power tips and even more!
All presenters are Google for Education Certified Innovators, Google for Education Certified Trainers, Google Employees, or teachers with local success stories.
Audience: Teachers, principals, administrators
Visit the EdTechTeam Saskatoon Summit website for more information and registration fees.
Holy Cross High School
2115 McEown Avenue
Standard registration - $399.00
Group of 5 Registration - $339.00
Group of 10 Registration - $329.00
Group of 20 Registration (or more) - $319.00
If you only want to attend the Pre-Summit workshop please be sure to select your Pre-Summit workshop:
- Pre-Summit Workshops Admin Console Technical Retreat - $239.00
- Level 2 Google Certification Bootcamp - $239.00