Embedding Tech in Science
Technology in a science classroom can help students to visual abstract ideas, apply complex concepts, collect data in experimentation, use simulations to practice labs in a safe way, etc. In this workshop you will have the opportunity to experience various tech tools that you might use in your classroom.
- Explore a variety of technology tools that enhance student understanding of science ideas.
- Collaboratively design lessons that will support the integration of technology.
Audience: Grades 6-12 science educators
3080 Albert Street North
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.