Embedding Technology in High School: ELA Teachers Transform
This interactive day will focus on teachers developing a planning process for selecting and embedding technology tools for instruction and assessment. Through the lens of curriculum, teachers will experience a variety of tools that promote collaboration, communication, creativity and critical thinking to transform secondary English language arts.
This is one of a two-part series focusing on technology in secondary English language arts. Participants are welcome to attend this day or both parts of the series.
Participants are asked to bring a laptop/tablet and headphones/ear buds.
- Experience a range of technology tools that they can use for instruction and assessment of student learning.
- Familiarize themselves with a process for planning how and where to embed technology to achieve secondary ELA curricular goals.
- Reflect on professional decision-making when selecting appropriate tools.
Audience: Grade 10-12 ELA educators
2617 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.