Facilitator Forum: Leading Professional Learning
There are many things that a facilitator of adult learning needs to know, do and understand in order to create a quality professional learning experience. The Facilitator Forum is designed to meet the needs of consultants, coordinators, coaches, learning leaders and other professionals who work with adult learners. With Jennifer Abrams as keynote speaker, the Facilitator Forum will encourage and support the skills of adult learning facilitators to build communities of practice within a variety of professional learning experiences.
- Enhance their ability to communicate effectively.
- Investigate and practice using efficient planning processes.
- Experience a variety of strategies that enhance adult learning.
- Gain an understanding of building communities of practice within a professional learning context.
Audience: Professionals who lead and facilitate adult learning
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to October 16, 2020 - Early Bird
- Between two days before the event and October 17, 2020- Standard
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.