Facilitator Forum Preconference: Insights Discovery for Working With People
Insights Discovery is a powerful tool when working with people. By equipping you with an understanding of Insights Discovery and your own personal profile, you will be able to better understand yourself and those you work with. Through understanding, we are able to best give what others need within learning relationships, laying the foundation for real change to occur.
- Gain an understanding of Insights Discovery as a tool for understanding and adapting.
- Recognize perceptions and preferences as the foundation of belief and actions.
- Learn to better meet the needs of other professionals.
Audience: Professionals who coach, lead and facilitate adult learning.
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.