Facilitator Series: Creating the Professional Learning You've Always Wanted to Experience – CANCELLED
Thoughtful and intentional professional learning does not happen by accident. Come explore the factors that contribute to the creation of purposeful, flexible, and responsive adult learning experiences.
- Identify criteria for high-quality professional learning.
- Consider processes for identifying learning outcomes for a focused facilitation plan.
- Connect outcomes to purposeful process selection that considers elements such as content, formative assessment, cultural responsiveness, differentiation and learner preferences.
Audience: Educators interested in adult learning
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.