Facilitator Series: Differentiation and Responsiveness - Not Just for Students
The STF has COVID-19 measures in place. Please review the precautions before attending an in-person Federation event or facility.
Just as in classrooms, embedding formative assessment and differentiation within professional learning is key to understanding and responding to learners. Come experience choice and voice in responsive facilitation.
- Deepen understanding of the relationship between formative assessment, participant engagement and facilitation.
- Reflect on the role of differentiation as it pertains to adult learning needs.
- Experience facilitation strategies for formative assessment and differentiation.
- Hone communication skills and questioning techniques to prepare for responding to participant needs.
Audience: Educators interested in adult learning.
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Did you know? If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.