Facilitator Series: Differentiation and Responsiveness - Not Just for Students - CANCELLED
Just as in classrooms, embedding formative assessment and differentiation within professional learning is key to understanding and responding to learners. Come experience choice and voice in responsive facilitation.
- Deepen understanding of the relationship between formative assessment, participant engagement and facilitation.
- Reflect on the role of differentiation as it pertains to adult learning needs.
- Experience facilitation strategies for formative assessment and differentiation.
- Hone communication skills and questioning techniques to prepare for responding to participant needs.
Audience: Educators interested in adult learning
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.