Facilitator Series - Embedding Formative Assessment Into Professional Learning
Just as in classrooms, embedding formative assessment within professional learning is key to understanding learners. This understanding allows facilitators to respond and differentiate the learning experience and allows participants to own their own learning. Setting clear learning outcomes, developing processes for gathering and interpreting evidence of learning, and giving quality feedback are the main components for the day.
A quality facilitator:
- Sets clear learning outcomes and challenges participants to set their own learning goals relative to those outcomes.
- Checks for individual and group understanding through facilitation processes that expose learning thinking.
- Gives and receives feedback for professional growth.
- Opens a space for adults to own and reflect on their learning.
Audience: Leaders and facilitators of professional learning.
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.