Facilitator Series - Planning and Organizing Professional Learning Experiences
Planning and organizing professional learning is a key skill for facilitators. Learning outcomes, embedding constructivist learning processes, formative assessment, instructional strategies and exemplifying the theory that we are attempting to have our participants learn are all considerations when planning. This day will have participants use research-based, constructivist pedagogy in order to create an intentional yet flexible learning experience that would allow a facilitator to respond to the needs of adult learners.
- Experience a research-based planning process for creating professional development opportunities that enhance educator understanding and empower learners.
- Co-construct a planning guide in an area of interest.
Audience: Leaders and facilitators of professional learning.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.