Facilitator Series: What is Facilitation Anyway? – CANCELLED
When working with adults, facilitators engage in a variety of roles as they purposefully create a supportive space for professional learning, dialogue, and reflection. Come experience what facilitation is all about.
- Participate in collaborative processes to develop deeper understanding and reflect on facilitator stance and its impact on learning.
- Explore the effects on engagement and learning when shifting from presentation to facilitation.
- Develop skills for effective communication as a facilitator.
- Consider essential elements for creating a supportive and engaging learning environment.
Audience: Educators interested in adult learning
McDowell Conference Room, Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.