Foundations of Distance Education - CANCELLED
Take part in an online learning workshop about distance education. Participants will learn about principles, guidelines and benchmarks for online education, reflect on student perspectives of online education and engage with effective tools throughout the workshop to engage distance learners. The workshop will take place online and will have synchronous as well as asynchronous components.
- Develop norms and foster relationships in distance learning.
- Engage with effective instructional strategies in online learning.
- Experience strategies that they could use in their online classes.
Audience: Distance learning educators or educators interested in teaching distance learning courses.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.