Foundations of Teaching Series: Actualizing the Intent and Stance of Curricula
It is essential to develop a deep understanding of the underlying stance of renewed curricula in order to actualize the outcomes and indicators in any subject area.
- Explore one’s personal worldview and professional philosophy of education to examine its impacts on student learning.
- Examine the pedagogical stance of curricula and consider how that stance of the curricula aligns with one’s philosophy of education and how that stance impacts student learning.
Audience: Grades 1-12 educators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.