Foundations of Teaching Series: Cultivating a Supportive Learning Community - CANCELLED
Investing in the purposeful development of a safe, collaborative, and socially responsible learning community is imperative in actualizing the stance and intent of curricula.
- Engage in curricular front matter to unearth the necessary environmental elements for actualizing the outcomes and indicators.
- Consider the professional responsibility of teachers to collaborate with students to create a learning environment that is supportive of all.
Audience: Grades 1-12 educators
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.