Foundations of Teaching Series: Supporting Student Ownership Through Assessment and Feedback - CANCELLED
Authentic assessment and feedback are pillars to developing student ownership and fostering learner engagement in a classroom community.
- Develop deeper understanding of he purposes of assessment and its integral role in supporting student learning and ownership.
- Experience the power of co-constructing criteria to support student self-reflection and assessment.
- Experience and consider the essential role of criteria-based feedback and feedforward to support learners in meeting outcomes.
Audience: Grades 1-12 educators
McDowell Conference Room, Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact Linda Jordan (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.