Growing Independent Learners in a Multi-Graded Setting
If you teach two or more grades/subjects at one time, then this workshop is for you. This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to experience how we build specific skills to work independently. By teaching students independence skills, they will be able to drive their own learning as well as providing you, the teacher, opportunity to work more closely with small groups of students. In addition, you will have the opportunity to incorporate the workshop content into your specific multi-graded subject/grade.
- Engage in structures that support independent learning.
- Inquire into skills that support students to work independently.
- Have the opportunity to plan using the specific curricula of your multi-graded classroom.
Audience: Grades K-12 educators
650 Coteau St West
Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.