Hard Conversations Unpacked
with Jennifer Abrams
Hard Conversations Unpacked is an extension and deepening of the work of becoming more comfortable with the energy of conflict. The workshop revisits the key elements of the book, Having Hard Conversations, such as the outcome mapping and scripting protocol, and goes deeper to provide additional strategies for being more confident and compassionate when faced with situations involving conflict.
- Keep conflict at a cognitive level that is more psychologically safe
- Analyze possible covert organizational influences at play during a hard conversation
- Look at a hard conversation through the lenses of culture, generation and gender, cognitive style and belief system
- Understand the differences between a problem to be solved and a polarity to be managed
- Respond productively when conflict escalates both in one-on -one and in group situations
Audience: Principals, Vice Principals and any educator interested in improving their communication skills.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|