High School ELA: Teaching the 5% - The Struggler and the Elite
Curious about how to teach that difficult disengaged student in your high school ELA class? Join us in exploring approaches and practices that will invite every learner to find their place and experience success in your ELA classroom.
- Consider learning needs that are shared by students who might be identified as “strugglers” and “elite.”
- Develop understanding of a framework that addresses the learning needs shared by both groups.
- Develop responsive approaches and practices to better meet the needs of all learners.
Audience: Grades 10-12 ELA Educators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the registration cost. In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.