Inclusive Practices in Early Years: Supporting Learners with Intensive Needs
Early learning classrooms are increasing in complexity and diversity. This session is designed to support early learning educators and their school team, as they explore beliefs around inclusive practices, strategies and adaptations for the classroom environment and a strength-based team approach to support learners at all developmental levels.
- Reflect on beliefs around inclusive practices, supporting young children with intensive needs and the role of classroom teachers and collaborative team members.
- Explore and connect understandings of developmental learning continuums, curricular expectations and individual student profiles through wholistic, collaborative planning processes.
- Examine intentional embedding of supports for students with intensive needs through differentiated classroom structures, adaptations to the early learning environment and building networks of support.
- Experience inclusive practices to actualize and contextualize suggested strategies and resources when planning with collaborative teams, families and the school community.
Audience: PreK-Grade 2 educators, support staff and administrators.
North Battleford, Saskatchewan
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.