Indigenous Education Symposium 2022: Inspiring Success Continuing the Journey
Members of the Ministry of Education’s Indigenous Education Symposium Planning team are pleased to invite you to save May 16-17, 2022, to participate in an Indigenous Education Symposium to be held at Prairieland Park in Saskatoon.
The Symposium will be an opportunity for education leaders to engage with a wide range of participants in dialogue focusing on the continued implementation of Saskatchewan’s Inspiring Success: First Nations and Métis PreK-12 Education Policy Framework and on building shared ownership of the vision for an equitable and inclusive system that benefits all learners.
Inspiring Success aims to create a provincial Prekindergarten to Grade 12 education system that foundationally places Indigenous knowledge systems, cultures and languages within the structures, policies and curricula to ensure an equitable and inclusive system that benefits all learners.
- To inspire commitment and action toward the vision, goals and principles of Inspiring Success by:
- celebrating successes to demonstrate progress;
- sharing teachings and stories of challenge and inspiration to encourage the heart;
- developing personal and collective understanding of the imperatives; and,
- establishing and nurturing relationships and connections to continue the journey.
Prairieland Park, Saskatoon SK