Inquiry and Project-Based Learning in Primary
Are you looking to engage your students in wonder and assist them to develop skills to be independent learners who ask questions, research and own their learning? This two-day workshop offers you a chance to deepen your understanding and explore the inquiry process through active, hands-on learning. You will have the opportunity to make curricular connections, plan for assessment and explore resources and technology, all within an inquiry model. Participants will be supported in the development of an inquiry project and given the opportunity to share and reflect with other professionals.
- Experience and explore a variety of inquiry processes and models.
- Clarify the roles of children and adults as learners.
- Plan and implement a classroom inquiry in an active, hands-on learning environment.
- Have the opportunity to make curricular connections, plan for assessment and explore resources and technology.
Audience: Kindergarten - Grade 2 educators, administrators.
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the registration cost. In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.