Insights Discovery: Facilitator Forum Pre-Session
Insights Discovery is a powerful tool when working with teams. By equipping you with an understanding of Insights Discovery and your own personal profile, you will be able to better understand yourself and those you work with. Through understanding, we are better able to adapt to meet the communication and decision-making preferences of others more effectively, helping the team function more cohesively as a whole.
- Gain an understanding of Insights Discovery as a tool for understanding and adapting.
- Recognize perceptions and preferences as the foundation of belief and actions.
- Learn to recognize and adapt to the communication and decision-making preferences of others.
Audience: School leaders, professionals who coach, lead and facilitate adult learning, school teams.
2311 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Registration closing date: November 24, 2021
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.