Inviting Exploration of Treaty Outcomes Through Play in the Early Years (FULL)
Join us to explore ways in which early learners can be invited to investigate the important concepts and teachings embedded in our Saskatchewan Education Treaty Outcomes though age-appropriate play-based provocations and inquiry processes.
- Examine Treaty Outcomes and their links to wholistic inquiry and cross curricular connections
- Explore and create invitations to play as a potential vehicle for accessing Treaty Outcomes for early learners
- Critically review materials and resources for early learners when exploring Treaty Outcomes
Audience: Prekindergarten to Grade 2 educators, support staff and Administrators
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.
This workshop is full.