Literacy Series – Environments and Structures for Literacy Success
This workshop is one in a series of three examining Planning for Literacy Success. Participants are welcome to attend this day alone or as part of the series. This interactive day will focus on the classroom environments and structures that support building strong readers. It will look at the connections between curriculum, effective programming, engagement and the classroom environment. During this day participants will explore a variety of classroom structures and routines that allow teachers to be responsive to student needs.
- Build understanding about the components of an effective reading program.
- Explore ways to implement the curriculum through a variety of classroom structures and routines.
- Analyze the factors that help build strong readers.
Audience: Grades 1-5 educators
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.