Making Math Class Work
Math classrooms across Saskatchewan are increasingly complex and diverse. Meeting everyone’s needs can be daunting, even with all of the instructional strategies and structures available to teachers. Number Talks, Guided Math, Rich Tasks, Problem Based Learning, Open Questions, High Yield Routines are just some of the strategies available to teachers, but where to start? Come work collaboratively to problem solve how to make math class work for you and your students.
- Begin to develop a sustainable plan for implementation of a variety of instructional strategies.
- Deepen understanding of the purpose of differentiation strategies, including intervention, extension, routines and structures.
- Select instructional and assessment strategies by matching purpose and student needs.
Audience: Grades 1 to 9 educators.
800 101 St
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend at half the applicable registration cost. If interested, please have your administrator email email@example.com or call 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code. Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.