Measuring with Meaning
This workshop is one of a series supporting instructional leadership and will focus on the principal as a leader for data literacy to inform school strategic direction. We often hear about the need for “data-driven decision making” and seem to float in a sea of information about our students. Which data is most informative? Which data can actually send us down a path our students and teachers don’t need to walk? This workshop will help you to clarify which measurements are most important and how they may inform your next steps.
- Examine the role, purpose and needs of a leader for measuring with meaning.
- Construct deeper understanding of data literacy.
- Analyze school strategic plans to determine which measurements and data are most informative.
- Develop collection and analysis processes to guide strategic planning.
Audience: Principals, vice-principals and division-level leaders.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.