Parent and Family Engagement: Inviting Families and Parents to Share in Our Learning
Wondering how you can engage parents and families? In this workshop we will explore ways in which to build trusting relationships that allow educators to walk alongside parents and families. We will collaboratively develop criteria for engagement and share ways to create authentic engagement opportunities. Come investigate how to enhance student success through engaging with parents and families.
• Explore practices that provide for authentic family engagement.
• Unearth and problem solve possible barriers to engagement.
• Develop a plan for implementing research-based strategies.
Audience: Prekindergarten, kindergarten, primary and elementary educators, child care educators and administrators
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.