Parent and Family Engagement: Inviting Families to Share Funds of Knowledge
Join us to explore the impacts of trusting relationships which allow educators to walk alongside families, examine the criteria for involvement and engagement and share ways to create authentic engagement opportunities to access family funds of knowledge and support.
- Explore practices that provide for authentic family engagement.
- Unearth and problem solve possible barriers to engagement.
- Develop a plan for implementing research-based strategies.
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (email@example.com or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.