Physical Literacy: Fundamental Skills to Enhance Learning
Are you interested in harnessing your students’ natural desire to learn through movement and play? Physical education is much more than just fitness and sports skills. Join us for an interactive practical day of learning in partnership with other educators to create a learning environment inclusive for all. Learn how to help students become physically literate citizens with strong fundamental spiritual, emotional, cognitive and physical skills for the benefit of themselves and others.
- Experience fundamental movement skills activities to increase understanding of the role physical education plays in the development of the whole child: cognitive, social-emotional, physical and spiritual.
- Explore activities focused on developing a learning environment that is welcoming, inclusive and safe.
- Experience embedded culturally relevant practices through the lens of physical literacy.
- Explore curriculum planning and assessment tools to support students through differentiation and responsive instruction.
Audience: K-8 educators, administrators.
2317 Arlington Ave
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Discount: If you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the registration cost. In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator email email@example.com or phone 306-373-1660 to receive a discount code. Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.