Planning Intensive: Instruction and Assessment Based on Outcomes
Our Saskatchewan curricula are rich opportunities for teachers to work together to create unit plans that foster curiosity and understanding of the world around us. This workshop is designed to provide time and resources for teachers to begin to plan a unit in a course of their choice. Unit plans will link outcomes, assessment and instruction within the Saskatchewan curricula.
- Explore unit planning processes that are useful in their area.
- Share existing and create new resources to support instruction in all areas.
- Develop an assessment plan that embeds formative assessment and summative assessment into an instructional sequence.
This workshop is hosted by Walter Aseltine School.
There are 9 spots available.
Audience: Grades 1-12 educators
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.