Promoting Positive Student Behaviour Through Teacher Practice
A foundation of person-centered positive behaviour support in your classroom reduces the likelihood of challenging behaviours in the classroom. Learn how to establish classroom practices that strengthen student-teacher relationships and encourage positive behaviours for all students.
- Investigate the foundations of restorative person-centered positive behaviour support
- Consider prevention elements that can be put in place in your classroom that may decrease the likelihood of challenging behaviours occurring.
- Experience practical strategies to support and encourage positive behaviour in the virtual classroom.
Audience: K-12 Educators, Administrators and Support Staff
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Discount: Did you know if you register for this workshop your principal and/or vice-principal can attend with you at half of the regular registration cost? In order to activate this opportunity, please have your administrator contact the STF (firstname.lastname@example.org or 306 373 1660) to receive a discount code! Your administrator will need to provide your name and the workshop title when registering.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Read more about registrations and refunds.