Putting the Pieces Together for High-Quality Early Learning Experiences
Whether you are new to early learning or would like to have the opportunity to network with other early learning educators, this foundational one-day workshop for prekindergarten and kindergarten teachers may be just what you are looking for! Participants will discover and deepen their understanding of the vision and principles of early learning and the essential elements of early learning environments. Work collaboratively to put all the pieces of the early learning puzzle together: the environment, play, projects and documentation.
- Explore current research on early learning principles and vision.
- Co-create criteria for high-quality early learning environments.
- Explore the foundational elements in early learning settings for play; create invitations, project-based learning and documentation.
- Share with others and create networks of support in your field.
Audience: Prekindergarten-Grade 1 educators, Administrators, Educators new to early learning settings
2317 Arlington Avenue
|Fee Type||Early Bird||Standard||Late|
Includes GST, materials and lunch.
Registration fees are dependent on time of payment. If received:
- Prior to 10 business days before event - Early Bird
- Between two and 10 business days before event - Standard
- Within two business days before event - Late
Payment must accompany registration. The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date. Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee. If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. Read more about our Refund Policy.