Who Can Register?
- STF members, including superannuates, education students, substitute teachers and associate members.
- Non-members, including out-of-province teachers, educational assistants and adults from the general public.
How to Register?
- Payment can be made using Visa, MasterCard, cash, cheque, money order, school or school division purchase order or debit (head office only).
- Online registrations can be paid by Visa or MasterCard.
- Cash, cheque and money order payments must be mailed, following the completion of the online registration form, to Member Services.
- Cheques and money orders should be made payable to the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation.
- Payment or purchase order is required at time of registration.
- Registration deadlines vary.
- For questions or assistance regarding registration, please contact Member Services.
- Course information is subject to change. Participants will be notified via email at the email address noted on their registration form if a date or location changes.
- Seats in courses are not held or reserved.
- Lunch will be provided at each course.
- Online registration will close two days before an event.
- Please contact our office if you wish to register within two days before an event.
Unless otherwise indicated, fees for all professional growth opportunities hosted by the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation and Saskatchewan Professional Development Unit are as follows:
- Early Bird – $120 per day if payment received prior to 10 business days before event.
- Standard – $160 per day if payment received between two and 10 business days before event.
- Late – $200 per day for late registrations received within two business days before event.
- GST is calculated into all tuition fees unless indicated otherwise.
Cancellations and Refunds
- All courses, workshops or other events require that a set minimum number of registrations be met in order to proceed. If the minimum is not met, or if the event does not proceed for other reasons that are beyond the control of the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation or the Saskatchewan Professional Development Unit, a full refund is issued to registrants.
- Notification from the Federation or SPDU regarding a cancelled event is emailed to the email address provided by the registrant on the registration form. If the Federation or SPDU has to cancel an event on short notice, we will attempt to contact registrants at the phone number provided on the registration form.
- The refund deadline for all workshops and events is 10 business days prior to the start date.
- Registrants who withdraw prior to the refund deadline are entitled to a full refund or transfer of their registration fee.
- If notification of withdrawal is received after the refund deadline and up to the commencement of the session, 50 percent of the registration fee will be refunded. However, under extenuating circumstances (such as illness experienced by the registrant, extreme weather conditions that affect driving conditions, etc.), the Saskatchewan Teachers’ Federation or Saskatchewan Professional Development Unit will consider written requests for a full refund of the registration fee minus any fixed costs that were incurred (meals, materials, etc.). The registrant must request the refund in writing by fax, mail or email to Member Services.
- All refunds, including refunds for registration payments made by credit card, are issued by the Federation in the form of a cheque that is mailed approximately 10 business days following the cancellation. The Federation is not responsible for any credit card transaction fees. Refunds are issued to the registrant or the organization that paid the registration fee.